top of page
We bring history to life.
Final Reports from the CANB's 2023 Grant season
are due by March 31st, 2023.
CANB GRANT PROGRAM
We are pleased to announce the 2023-2024 CANB Grant Program.
Through this program, successful applicants can receive funding to support archival projects undertaken at your archives.
Funding is available for the following types of projects:
Arrangement and Description;
Digitization, Reformatting, & Migration;
Redescription of non-RAD Compliant Fonds; and
Training & Professional Development.
Archival institutions must be CANB members in good standing in order to qualify for a grant. Qualified applicants may submit more than one grant application.
Please make sure to read over the new Guidelines to make sure that your project qualifies for funding. Applications will be reviewed by the CANB Executive Committee, and announcements will be made to successful applicants in June.
Applications must be submitted to the Archives Advisor by May 14th, 2023.
A mid-term check-in with the Archives Advisor will happen by telephone or email in the fall.
A final report must be submitted to the CANB by March 31, 2024.
CANB Grant Program Downloads:
1. Arrangement and Description and its Excel cost spreadsheet
2. Digitization, Reformatting, and Migration of AV Material
3. Equipment Purchase and its Excel cost spreadsheet
4. In House Digitization, Reformatting, and Migration
5. Purchasing Supplies and its Excel cost spreadsheet
6. Redescription of non-RAD Compliant Fonds and its Excel cost spreadsheet
7. Training and Professional Development
bottom of page